hitachi CP2845TAN

• Hallo an alle, ich lebe in spanien und kann keine gute beschreibung um die fehler zu machen, also werde ich es in englisch machen, als alle Sie englisch können, aber ich möchte sie mir für das entschuldigen.

This tv set came with the letters 2845TAN on the top of the screen, it's the model of the tv set. I changed the memory and then it dissapeared, but now it makes "snow", i mean, here in Spain, we called "snow" to the effect, when no good signal from the aerial comes, sorry, but I don't know if you called it so or noise on screen. Maybe I should get in the menu and adjust the AGC or AFT, but I'm not sure. with the older memory (24 c 08 ) the letters appear again, but no "snow" on screen. Do you know how to enter on the menu service or how to solve the problem? I have copied the memory file to the computer, opened it with the notebloc and where these letters were, I left blank space, I saved and I checked on tv, but it did not worked. I know I don't colaborate here, as I can't understand the breakdown you write. I colaborate as I can, I have uploaded some sharp schemas on tibor page, but no many. I have sharp service and very few demmand from them are, besides sometimes the asked are already uploaded. Please, can anyone of you help me? thank you very much

• Hi,

model number displayed on screen means that the set is in factory mode.

Fit the old eeprom, switch the set on, press both "Rec" buttons on the remote, switch to standby and then off with mains. Wait 30 secs and switch back on.

This is the procedure for C2846TN, guess it will work for your set too.