• Hallo an alle, ich habe zwei Problemen, eines ist, dass mein Deutsch sehr schlecht ist, also, ich bitte Sie, dass Sie mir in englisch schreiben durfen.(danke)
    My problem is with a SHARP TV. The schema ist hier http://tibor56.hyperlinx.cz/index.php und in my http://www.urbiaclub.com (sehen Sie gastbuch).
    The problem is a follow: black screen, sound ok, HT ok, digital modul and scart modul unit ok (I have swapped them) picture screen module ok, if I give more G2, the screen iluminates, with return frames, and a little image, but a very little image can be seen. SDA and SCL appears to be correct.
    NVM, MEGATEXT IC, RAM Megatext changed, all currents are and voltages ok, through scart I have good image to another TV, but if I put a video signal from out to the TV, then happens the same, so it's something about the digital module, but it is not, sure, its is now working in another tv set. The megatext IC, have a RGB output with TXT and MENU signals, they are OK, if I connect there an TV (through scart), in this other tv appears (without sinc) the menu and TXT if called, so, all the problem is in something near the digital module. vertical pulses are present in the module, all appears to be OK, except the only piece I have not found and is the guilty. please, help me. i know I do not help here, but my german is bad and I can't understand some technical words., I'm moderator in a spanish forum like this (not as good as this :D:D:D:D:D:D:D)
    thanks

• bis 01/01/2003 wird die schaltbilder öffentlich, wenn si "get in" in http://www.urbiaclub.com", und wo "suche" ist, die "brand" schreiben, unter die seite werdet ihr die sehen, dann könnt ihr ins club eingehen. Ab 01/01/2003 wird alle die clubes geheim. (und das ist keine Rache :) ) aktuelle clubs: BEKO SANYO FIRST-LINE LG-GOLDSTAR GRUNDIG PANASONIC SONY SONY-A SONY-B (still empty) THOMSON ELBE- JVC MITSUBISHI HITACHI DAEWOO VESTEL SHARP SAMSUNG PHILIPS ITT-NOKIA LOEWE
    nicht alles haben schon Schalbilder upgeloaded, aber alle die mitglieder können runterladen und uploaden, wenn freispeicher ist. danke

Das ist was in "Gästebuch" ist. Sie sollten in URBIA anmelden, ich hoffe, dass kein Problem werdet ihr um das zu machen :)
    Danke

• Is there any chance to take a look at the schematic without to "in den club einzugehen" ? ?(

Und ab 01.01 ist dann auch noch alles geheim (Secret Service?). ?( ?(

By the way, since you have already swapped all modules the only thing remaining is the main chassis. Therefore the best place to look for any errors should be there.

-Systemfehler

Beste Grüße
    -Systemfehler

Wer die Diode nicht ehrt, ist des Transistors nicht wert.

• :D :D ab 01-01 will be hidden, at the moment is what I want, but may be it will be privat, or not, because I wanted it to be so last december 20. To join the club it's necessary to get in with an user name, are urbia rules, not mine, but it's free, no way must be paid, no where asks for a credit card number, so, don't worry about it, most kollegen of spanish forum are in, and they can't german. Once you are in the club, you can get out following the instructions which are inside the club, the joining is not for live.
    about the breakown, yes, I know the surest the faulty piece is there, but I put the post hopping any knew something, the main chasis has a lotlotlot of smd little pieces:)) :)) :)) :D
    thanks