Philips Chassis 3a probleme

• Hello Germany, Eric aus Holland hier.

Sorry for the English language, but I have a Philips Chassis 3a and the corners of the screen are missing (black).
    So the screen looks a bit round, east west correction?
    I have no diagram of the horz. and vertical part..
    Any help would be appriciated...

• Hallo.

OW usw sind alle Software adjustments. Falls die Fehler wieder da ist nach abspeicheren von Data, ist die EEPROM verdaechtig (passiert oefter!!).

Fuer abgleich muss man das Service Menu aktivieren.
    Drueke am Geraet die mono Taste und gleichzeitig die taste mit ein vertikaler Strich in ein Viereck auf die FB.
    Auf der Fernseher erscheint nun ein schwarzer Balken mit 4 rote striche. Mit die Tasten 0..9 kann jetzt ein auswahl gemacht werden:
    00 Hor. synchronisation
    01 Hor. centrierung
    02 Vert. amplitude
    03 Vert. Linearitaet
    04 Vert. S correctur
    05 Vert. centrierung
    06 Vert. Hochspannungs compensation
    07 Hor. amplitude
    08 OW correctur
    09 OW ecke correctur
    10 Trapezium
    11 Hor. Hochspannungs compensation

Die Abgleich wert erscheint auf die beide stellen am rechte seite. Mit volume - und + kann die Wert geandert werden. Speicheren macht man mit die gruene PP taste. Die service mode verlassen geht ueber Standby.

MfG, Ron.

• ron,

Thanks for your response....

The tv is a Philips 27ce7594 /30 and according to my info this should be a chassis 3a.
    But I cannot get into service mode to correct the problem you mentioned.
    What I suspect is that I got the wrong RC because I cannot find the button you mention, or this is not a Chassis 3a..

Regards E.

• Hallo Eric.

Chassis is indeed 3A. You need an RC5275 or RC5375 remote control for this operation. It is also possible to use the RC5610 but then you have to press the
    SLT button together with the mono button on the set.

Ron.