Beiträge von efect2000

Ich kann nicht in tibor uploaden, habe ich nun schon probiert, es ist 10M groß und vielleicht ist es zu groß.

Aber in http://www.urbiaclub.com ist das schalbild. eimal sie im "urbiaclub" angemeldet sind , sollten sie "SONY" schreiben wo "club suchen" ist, und dann wird es unter die seite es angezogen (zeigen). sie müssen nur kostenlos in urbia registrieren, nichts mehr.
    danke

Hallo, brauche nochmal hilfe, nun mit einem Sony KVC29C3E, chasis AE4
    It had both Q601 and Q602 in short. I changed them by 2 BUT12AF, also C604 and 606 because they were destroyed, they exploted. Q615 and 604 are new, as well as C650. The protection Resistors have also been replaced. in tibor have I uploded the schema. Now it works, but after a while, less than a minute, Q601 becomes heat, very heat, it's untouchable while the other is normal temperature. C608 had 620pF instead of 680 and has been changes. Please, any of you can help me? Besides, the 6 diodes which are in the base and end in each resistor of 22ohms, measured with the tester are right.
    thanks

Ich werde auf english antworten, sorry, aber mein deutsch ist nicht gut wie ich möchte.

I would NEVER try this, because nowadays, this kind of TV don't have analog amplifiers, as TDA3611 (example), they use PWM (pulse wave modulator) system, and any change on its output will end with the destroyment of the final transistors set or IC and the earlier devices . If you try anyway, tell us what happened :) :)

danke schön, am Montag werde ich es testen und am abend hier was "gemacht" hat. noch mal danke.

By the way, sind sie Herr Gerd, der am urbiaclub schalbilder runtergeladet?

Hallo an alle, ich lebe in spanien und kann keine gute beschreibung um die fehler zu machen, also werde ich es in englisch machen, als alle Sie englisch können, aber ich möchte sie mir für das entschuldigen.

This tv set came with the letters 2845TAN on the top of the screen, it's the model of the tv set. I changed the memory and then it dissapeared, but now it makes "snow", i mean, here in Spain, we called "snow" to the effect, when no good signal from the aerial comes, sorry, but I don't know if you called it so or noise on screen. Maybe I should get in the menu and adjust the AGC or AFT, but I'm not sure. with the older memory (24 c 08 ) the letters appear again, but no "snow" on screen. Do you know how to enter on the menu service or how to solve the problem? I have copied the memory file to the computer, opened it with the notebloc and where these letters were, I left blank space, I saved and I checked on tv, but it did not worked. I know I don't colaborate here, as I can't understand the breakdown you write. I colaborate as I can, I have uploaded some sharp schemas on tibor page, but no many. I have sharp service and very few demmand from them are, besides sometimes the asked are already uploaded. Please, can anyone of you help me? thank you very much

Hallo, ich werde auf english schreiben, dann kann ich besser, entschuldigung, (bin spanier)

the problem is that the display has very few light, it can hardly be seen. the 40 volts that should be there, they aren't, there are only about 32. I have changed the capacitor around the oscillator, but I have had no gain with the display's light. I hope you will understand now. (for us,"das display hat arm licht" means "the display has not enough light, very few ilumination". I feel sorry can not write in better way.
    thanks

wenn sie in "www.urbiaclub.com" gehen, können sie registrieren und wo "club suche", sharp schreiben und los, dann unter wird es "sharp" zeigen und in das club sie mitmachen können.
    In "dokumente" ist das 70DS15 schaltbild, vieleicht ist gleich. sie können auch philips, sony, sanyo....
    (entschuldigung, kann nicht besser Deutsch schreiben, lebe in spanien)

:D :D ab 01-01 will be hidden, at the moment is what I want, but may be it will be privat, or not, because I wanted it to be so last december 20. To join the club it's necessary to get in with an user name, are urbia rules, not mine, but it's free, no way must be paid, no where asks for a credit card number, so, don't worry about it, most kollegen of spanish forum are in, and they can't german. Once you are in the club, you can get out following the instructions which are inside the club, the joining is not for live.
    about the breakown, yes, I know the surest the faulty piece is there, but I put the post hopping any knew something, the main chasis has a lotlotlot of smd little pieces:)) :)) :)) :D
    thanks

PIONEER musik HIFI model XR-P3700
    das problem ist, dass das display arm licht hat. ich habe schon alle dir Kondensatores (capacitors) ich glaube das machen können, aber habe nichts gewinnen, hat jemand das Schaltbild oder weiss man der Fehler? danke

bis 01/01/2003 wird die schaltbilder öffentlich, wenn si "get in" in http://www.urbiaclub.com", und wo "suche" ist, die "brand" schreiben, unter die seite werdet ihr die sehen, dann könnt ihr ins club eingehen. Ab 01/01/2003 wird alle die clubes geheim. (und das ist keine Rache :) ) aktuelle clubs: BEKO SANYO FIRST-LINE LG-GOLDSTAR GRUNDIG PANASONIC SONY SONY-A SONY-B (still empty) THOMSON ELBE- JVC MITSUBISHI HITACHI DAEWOO VESTEL SHARP SAMSUNG PHILIPS ITT-NOKIA LOEWE
    nicht alles haben schon Schalbilder upgeloaded, aber alle die mitglieder können runterladen und uploaden, wenn freispeicher ist. danke

Das ist was in "Gästebuch" ist. Sie sollten in URBIA anmelden, ich hoffe, dass kein Problem werdet ihr um das zu machen :)
    Danke

Hallo an alle, ich habe zwei Problemen, eines ist, dass mein Deutsch sehr schlecht ist, also, ich bitte Sie, dass Sie mir in englisch schreiben durfen.(danke)
    My problem is with a SHARP TV. The schema ist hier http://tibor56.hyperlinx.cz/index.php und in my http://www.urbiaclub.com (sehen Sie gastbuch).
    The problem is a follow: black screen, sound ok, HT ok, digital modul and scart modul unit ok (I have swapped them) picture screen module ok, if I give more G2, the screen iluminates, with return frames, and a little image, but a very little image can be seen. SDA and SCL appears to be correct.
    NVM, MEGATEXT IC, RAM Megatext changed, all currents are and voltages ok, through scart I have good image to another TV, but if I put a video signal from out to the TV, then happens the same, so it's something about the digital module, but it is not, sure, its is now working in another tv set. The megatext IC, have a RGB output with TXT and MENU signals, they are OK, if I connect there an TV (through scart), in this other tv appears (without sinc) the menu and TXT if called, so, all the problem is in something near the digital module. vertical pulses are present in the module, all appears to be OK, except the only piece I have not found and is the guilty. please, help me. i know I do not help here, but my german is bad and I can't understand some technical words., I'm moderator in a spanish forum like this (not as good as this :D:D:D:D:D:D:D)
    thanks